Still Getting Bills from Comcast, One Month After Cancelling


  • Problem: Keep getting bills. I cancelled account a month ago.
  • BRUCE_ > My Issue: Keep getting bills. I cancelled account a month ago.
  • Christell > Hello BRUCE_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Christell. Please give me one moment to review your information.
  • Christell > It's a pleasure to have you on chat. I hope you're doing well today!
  • Christell > Hi Bruce!
  • Christell > Oh my,
  • Christell > Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • Christell > Bruce, pelase be assured that we already stopped billing you since 08/30/14 and you actually have a credit balance with us for $-3.57 and a refund check will be sent to you 4-6 weeks from the date of disconnection
  • BRUCE_ > So, the bill I received in my email five days ago -- 11 September -- can be ignored?
  • Christell > Yes definitely! Please do disregard that as it is not yet your final and updated bill
  • BRUCE_ > Thank you. Good bye.

Be strong, and courageous.
Dixi et salvavi animam meam
Google +
Twitter @comstone
Professional Blog

Popular posts from this blog

Student Feedback on the State of the Public Sphere in Harris County, Texas and Houston

On Independence Day, Fourth of July, Fireworks Day, Whatever We Call It

Visiting a Texas Prison