Spring 2010 Schedule

1. History of Comp
2. Restoration & 18th Century Lit (Rothman)
3. History of Narrative (Wood)

History of Narrative is out there -- supposedly written for Writers, but the description was more open, so Kofford allowed me to get it. It's more a scheduling thing more than anything else. I'll work with Lone Star in the future and work for morning classes I guess. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed/concerned that there are in fact so few lit courses offered, compared to writing. Good grief -- there should be 3-4 Shakespeare seminars and others on Marlow, even Dryden (?), 20th century American novel, 20th century American drama, etc.

Kessler -- never enjoy spending time with her. We met, she doesn't have anything for me yet so will contact me later. I always feel she's talking down to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Student Feedback on the State of the Public Sphere in Harris County, Texas and Houston

On Independence Day, Fourth of July, Fireworks Day, Whatever We Call It

Visiting a Texas Prison